Don't forget your Papa!

The one thing I have a REALLY hard time with = masculine cards...

I always seem to gravitate towards bright, PINK, and all things sparkly. Not really appropriate for Dear ol' Dad.

I did my best with what I had - grey, black, red, and olive (and some tuxes). I made two cards, one for my FIL and the other for my Grandpa.






Paper details:



Inside (thanks to my trusty laser printer):


Card Ingredients:


Bazzill Basics Paper in Red Rock and Safari
Creative Imaginations Star paper
Making Memories black and silver brads

Well, that is as manly as I get - hope it will do!

Happy Sunday! Hope the weekend treated you all well!
Deanne

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have that problem too! But I think you did a great job! Cute tuxes!
Anonymous said…
I am having the same problem as you....there doesn't seem to be many scrapbooking embellishments for me. Can I ask what printer you use?

Popular Posts